When you borrow books or other items from the Walker Library, the loan period is four weeks and each item may be renewed once. (Exception: faculty members have a longer loan period and may renew twice). You may bring the items back to the circulation desk for renewal but most patrons prefer to renew online.
1. Go to the My Library Account link located at the top of each library webpage.
2. Login with your Pipeline username and password OR with your name and library barcode (on the back of your ID card or library card, beginning with 23082).
3. Scroll down the page to see a list of items currently charged to your account.
4. Click on the boxes next to the items you wish to renew, then click the "Renew Selected" button.
5. In the Status column of your renewed items you will see the word RENEWED and a new due date. If this does not occur, your materials were not renewed.