What is it?
A librarian added to your online course in D2L to field questions about research and library usage.
What does the embedded librarian do?
- help students access the journal articles, books, or course reserve materials that they need
- help students use the online journal databases
- help with finding appropriate resources online (journal articles, electronic books, and websites), so that students don't necessarily have to come to campus
- help resolve technical difficulties in accessing online library materials
- inform students of special library services that occur during the semester
- help with difficult citation formats
- help students access materials that the library does not own
- advise students how to access library-owned materials that are not online