Electronic Reserves materials are restricted to currently enrolled MTSU students, faculty, and staff through licensing agreements and/or copyright restrictions. In order to access these resources from off campus, users must login using their PipelineMT user name and password. If you have forgotten your password, or your password is not working properly, call the ITD Help Desk at (615) 898-5345 or visit http://www.mtsu.edu/passwords.shtml.
1. Access the Walker Library’s home page at library.mtsu.edu.
2. Locate the Course Reserves link under the Find .... heading.
3. Search by instructor name or course number.
4. Choose the appropriate title. Titles available electronically have call numbers reading "e-reserve."
5. Click on the title and then find the "Click here to launch e-reserve" in the item record.
The electronic reserve item you are trying to access may have additional password protection beyond a Pipeline login. If your instructor did not provide you with the password, please consult one of the assistants at the Circulation Desk (615-898-2650) or a Reference Librarian (615-904-8539).
If there is a problem when you try to access an electronic reserves document, please complete an Error Report to notify the Reserves staff of the problem. The error report is accessible within the bibliographic records of the library catalog.
You must have the most recent edition of Adobe Reader on your computer in order to view electronic reserves documents. Follow steps to download and run the program from the current location.
Be aware that off-campus access to electronic reserves may be considerably slower than the response time on-campus. Factors that may influence the speed of your connection include: