Group Study Room Reservations
Several group study rooms are available for current MTSU students to reserve for academic purposes.
- Present a completed Group Study Reservation Form and your valid MTSU ID at the first floor Service Desk. Reservations can only be made in person.
- Group study rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- A reservation may be a maximum of four hours.
- Two members of the group must be present to use the reserved room. At the appointed time, stop at the Service Desk to obtain a reservation slip.
- Display the reservation slip in the window of the group study room you are using.
- Return the reservation slip to the Service Desk when you're finished using the room.
- Group study rooms are reserved for academic purposes only. Rooms cannot be reserved for recreational meetings, sorority or fraternity activities or other non-academic activities.
- Group study rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis and may be reserved for up to four hours at a time.
- No waiting list for available group study rooms will be maintained.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. If two members of the group are not present 15 minutes after the reservation time, the reservation will be canceled.
- The Library is not able to supply the names of individuals reserving group study rooms, nor the location of an individual in a group study room.
- Groups in reserved group study rooms must adhere to all Library policies and procedures.
Questions about group study reservations may be directed to the Service Desk at (615) 898-2817 (option 1).