Get help with Library technology or your personal equipment at the Technology Services desk on the 1st floor past the elevators. Phone: 615.898.5666.
Computers in the Library
- PCs — all floors; group study rooms.
- Macs —Digital Media Studio (2nd floor)
- Laptops—Technology Services desk, 1st floor past the elevators; 4-hour checkout. More info.
- Guests—check in at the Service Desk on the 1st floor for a temporary login.
- Black & white printing: All floors
- Color printing: Standard color printers are available on the 2nd floor at no charge. Custom color prints are 30 cents at Tech Services on the 1st floor. Charges go on your library account and must be paid online. More info.
- 3D Printing: Technology Services desk; $4.00/hr, $2.00/hr for academic projects. More info.
- Copiers: Room358, 3rd floor for students/staff/faculty; 1st floor near Tech Services for visitors. More info.
- Scanners: There are 39 scanners in the Walker Library. One scanner is located on the first floor in the Research Commons, and 38 are located on the 2nd floor. A printer/copier/scanner is located near Tech Services on the 1st floor for visitors.
Laptops, graphing calculators, cables, phone chargers — Technology Services desk on the first floor; 4-hour checkout. More info.
Software in the Library
Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite, SPSS, and more. View the list of software available in the library.
Schedule a 30-minute one-on-one appointment when you need in-depth task-specific assistance on a multimedia software application.
- 3D Printing, Laser Etcher, CNC Machine, Makeblock parts, soldering station, Raspberry Pi, virtual reality, and more
- Makerspace Equipment Training
Wifi and Charging Stations
- Wireless internet access is available in the library. See this page for system requirements. Contact the Technology Services desk (1st floor) at 615-898-5666 for assistance.
- Rapid charging stations are located near Tech Services on the 1st floor and on the 2nd floor balcony.
- Phone chargers and ethernet cables are available for checkout at the Technology Services Desk.