Upcoming Workshop Schedule
Please Note: All times are Central Standard Time, unless otherwise indicated..
- February 25-26, "Founding Documents" Workshop in Knoxville at the East Tennessee History Center from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST. To register, email Lisa Oakley.
- March 1, "Slaves and Slaveholders: Using Content and Core Strategies to Teach about Slavery in Tennessee" Workshop in Nashville in partnership with the Tennessee State Museum from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information and to register, click here
- March 14, "Exploring Early Tennessee" Workshop with Traveler's Rest Plantation and Museum in Nashville from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To register, email Kira Duke.
- March 21, "Road to New Orleans: Teaching the War of 1812" Workshop with the Tennessee State Library and Archives. This workshop is being held in conjunction with War of 1812 Bicentennial Symposium in Fayetteville from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To register, email Stacey Graham.
- April 2, "Primary Sources and the Common Core" Workshop with Museum at 5ive Points in Cleveland from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST. To register, email Joy Veenstra.
- April 11, "Teaching World History Using the Library of Congress" Workshop in Memphis from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Shelby County teachers can register through your district's professional development system. Others should email Kira Duke to register.
Last updated on: 02/18/14 12:02 pm