Upcoming Workshop Schedule
Please Note: All times are Central Standard Time, unless otherwise indicated..
- January 22, "Giving Voice to the Past: Oral Histories as Primary Sources in the Classroom" in partnership with Nashville Public Library Special Collection at the Downtown Nashville Library from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. To register, email Kira Duke.
- January 28, "The Development and Impact of TVA" at the East Tennessee History Center in Knoxville from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET. To register, email Lisa Oakley.
- February 25, "Silver or Gold: Exploring the Currency Debates of the Late 1800s and Early 1900s," in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta - Nashville Branch at the Heritage Center of Murfreesboro and Rutherford County from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To register, email Kira Duke.
- March 11, "Crossing the Veil: A Young W.E.B. DuBois in Rural Tennessee," and "How to Tackle Text Excerpts," at the Tennessee Council for Social Studies conference in Franklin. For more information on the conference, click here.
- March 18, "Primary Sources for the Primary Grades," at the Heritage Center of Murfreesboro and Rutherford County from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. This workshop is designed for those working with students in grades K-4. To register, email Kira Duke.
echo "Last updated on: " .date("m/j/y h:i a", getlastmod() ); ?>