Upcoming Workshop Schedule
Please Note: All times are Central Standard Time, unless otherwise indicated..
- February 23 (Nashville) - “Strategies for Finding and Using Primary Sources in Elementary Grades” at the Martin Professional Development Center from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for Metro Nashville teachers in grades 2 to 5.
- March 10 (Gatlinburg) - "Building Historical and Critical Thinking Skills in an Age of Fake News” and “Using Primary Sources in a Group Project Setting" at the Tennessee Council for the Social Studies conference at the Park Vista Hotel.
- March 11 (Knoxville) - “Strategies for Using Text-Based Sources in the Elementary Classroom” at the East Tennessee History Center from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET. To register, email Lisa Oakley.
- April 7 (Brownsville) - "Strategies for Using Text-based Sources" at the West Tennessee Delta Heritage Center from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. To register, email Kira Duke.
- April 8 (Memphis) - "Defining Citizenship: Strategies for Teaching Civics with Primary Sources" workshop at Shelby County Schools' Teaching and Learning Academy from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. To register, email Kira Duke.
echo "Last updated on: " .date("m/j/y h:i a", getlastmod() ); ?>