Upcoming Workshop Schedule
Please Note: All times are Central Standard Time, unless otherwise indicated.
- June 3-4: "Using Primary Sources to Address Common Core" from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST at Sarah Simpson Professional Development Center in Knoxville. Open to Knox County teachers. Registration available through Knox County Schools.
- June 5:"Bringing the Nation's Library to Your Classroom" at P16 Conference in Cleveland. Session time TBA.
- June 13: "Using Primary Sources to Address Common Core" from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST at Sevier County Schools Central Office. Open to Sevier County teachers. Registration available through Sevier County Schools.
- June 25-27: "Civil War Summer Institute - Emancipation" from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day at the University of Memphis. Click here for more information including a full agenda.
- July 2: "Using Primary Sources in English/Language Arts" from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST at Southern Adventist University. Open to SAU students.
- July 16: "Using Teaching with Primary Sources to Create History Day Projects" Cumberland County In service. Time TBA
- September 14: "The Civil War Experience in West Tennessee" Workshop held in partnership with Morton Museum of Collierville at Lucius E. and Elsie C. Burch, Jr. Library in Collierville from 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Click here for more information. To register, email email@example.com or call (901) 457-2650.
- October 9 or 10:"Illuminating the Battle of Chattanooga: Primary Sources from the Library of Congress" 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST at Chattanooga Convention Center. This is a one-day workshop that is available on two days and is being held in conjunction with the Tennessee Civil War Sesquicentennial Signature Event. For an agenda of the workshop and more information on related events, click here. To register for the teacher workshop, email Kira Duke.
Last updated on: 05/14/13 01:36 pm