Upcoming Workshop Schedule
Please Note: All times are Central Standard Time, unless otherwise indicated..
- August 11, "Research, Resources and Reconstruction" presentation at Tennessee History for Kids Tent Revival in Chattanooga. Sessions time are 12:45 and 2:45 p.m. ET.
- September 12, "Tennessee History Day and Teaching with Primary Source Intermediate Workshop" at Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville in partnership with Tennessee History Day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. This workshop is designed for teachers who are currently participating in History Day. To register, email Jennifer Core.
- September 14, "Primary Source Strategies for the Primary Grades" in partnership with and at the Museum Center at 5ive Points in Cleveland from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET. This workshop is designed for educators in grades Kindergarten to 4. To register, email Joy Key.
- September 15, "Citizenship in Action" at the East Tennessee History Center in Knoxville from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET. This workshop will explore primary sources that address what it means to be an American citizen and discuss ways to help our students better understand what active citizenship looks like in today's world. To register, email Lisa Oakley.
- September 17, "Tennessee History Day and Teaching with Primary Source Intermediate Workshop" at St. George's Independent School in Germantown in partnership with Tennessee History Day from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. This workshop is designed for teachers who are currently participating in History Day. To register, email Jennifer Core.
- September 18, "Exploring the War of 1812" at the Morton Museum of Collierville from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. This workshop is open to Collierville Special School District and the surrounding municipal special school district educators only. The workshop will explore key themes and content for understanding the War of 1812. Participants can register for the workshop by emailing Museum@ci.collierville.tn.us or calling 901-457-2650.
Last updated on: 07/31/15 11:30 am