Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pull and Hold
Pull and Hold for LTP Books
- Go to the library website: https://library.mtsu.edu/home
- Click on the Course Reserves icon.
- Click on Students "Find Items on Reserve" box.
- In either "By Course" or "By Instructor" drop down menu, select your classes LTP list [i.e. English Multi Instructors LTP (1010 Engl LTP)]
- Click on the Title of the book to request (i.e. Educated)
- Click on "Pull and Hold"
- Login using either MTSU username and password or MTSU ID barcode (i.e. 23082822217734).
- OPTIONAL: Select a Cancel Date.
- If item has multiple copies, click on "REQUEST SELECTED ITEM"
- You will receive and email with information about picking up your requested item(s).
PLEASE NOTE: There is a limit of 4 LTP books per patron at a time. LTP books can be checked out for seven days at a time.