Pull and Hold for LTP Books
- Go to the library website: https://library.mtsu.edu/home
- Click on the Course Reserves icon.
- Click on Students "Find Items on Reserve" box.
- In either "By Course" or "By Instructor" drop down menu, select your classes LTP list [i.e. English Multi Instructors LTP (1010 Engl LTP)]
- Click on the Title of the book to request (i.e. Educated)
- Click on "Pull and Hold"
- Login using either MTSU username and password or MTSU ID barcode (i.e. 23082822217734).
- OPTIONAL: Select a Cancel Date.
- If item has multiple copies, click on "REQUEST SELECTED ITEM"
- You will receive and email with information about picking up your requested item(s).
PLEASE NOTE: There is a limit of 4 LTP books per patron at a time. LTP books can be checked out for seven days at a time.