Welcome Distance Learners! You are a distance learner at MTSU if you are taking an online, videoconferencing, or off-campus course. This guide is designed to assist you in locating and using the library's extensive collections of online resources in support of your classes. Many resources are readily accessible online through the library webpage including:
- eBooks: The library has access to over 900,000 eBooks on a large variety of subjects.
- Articles: Online articles are available from around 100,000 magazines and journals.
- Music Scores: Online collections of classical and public domain popular music.
- Streaming Videos: Watch 1000s of streaming films, documentaries and training videos.
- Streaming Music: Classical, jazz, American and international art music.