This guide focuses on locating peer reviewed or professional references for the group project. However, you may use other types of references to support your formula or even to support a food trend.
- Start with JEWL Search
- Search with a limit for Scholarly/Peer Reviewed/Academic and without the limit*
- Login at upper right to save items for a future session
- You may need to use Journals A-Z or Google to locate the full text of an item
- Request through Interlibrary Loan if you can't locate full text
- Check reference rule for conference poster or presentation
*poster and paper abstracts may not be marked as peer reviewed