Use the dropdowns to search for an online journal or newspaper title, or search by subject area.
Please use JEWL Search to locate a print journal or search for articles about your topic.
Need more help? Ask Us!.
The Journals A-Z Search Box allows you to see which journals are available online through the library's database subscriptions. MTSU's Walker Library has access to articles appearing in over 100,000 magazines and journals. Just follow the steps below:
1. Perform a title search on the name of the journal that you would like to view. In the example below, we are searching to see if the library has online access to the Journal of Business Ethics. Just enter the title in the search box and click on the Search button.
2. A report will be delivered showing you all of the database options with the date ranges covered that are available.
3. If you have a citation to a specific article be sure to select an option that covers the year in question. For example, if you are trying to get a copy of the article, "The Means to Justify the End: Combating Cyber Harassment in Social Media," published in August 2014, v. 123 issue 1 on pages 85-98, you will need to select an option like ABI/INFORM COLLECTION 11/01/1987 to present.
4. After clicking on ABI/INFORM COLLECTION, go to browse specific issues and click on 2010-2018. Please note that you can also search for a topic in all the covered issues using the search within this publication option.
5. After clicking to expand 2010-2018, next click to expand 2014 and then click on August and then Aug 2014; Vol 123 (1) to view all the articles in that issue.
6. Here is our article! All you have to do is click on Full text - PDF to see the entire article.
8. You can use use Journals A-Z to view articles from the most recent issue to help keep informed in your field.