Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is BrowZine?
BrowZine is a mobile app, or a Web-based site for desktop computers, that allows you to browse, read and share articles from many of MTSU's subscribed journals. With BrowZine, you can
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite titles
- Read articles in a format optimized for a mobile device
- Get alerts when new journal issues are published
- Save articles for offline reading
- Share links to articles with others by email, Facebook, or Twitter
Not all scholarly publishers participate in BrowZine, but MTSU users have access to about 4,000 journals through BrowZine. See the BrowZine/Third Iron website for a list of participating publishers.
Getting Started with BrowZine App
click on the logo to access BrowZine Web