Periodical coverage of Biography Index, full-text articles, page images, and abstracts from Wilson databases (including biographical profiles, feature articles, interviews, essays, book reviews, performance reviews, speeches, or obituaries).
• Coverage of more than 600,000 individuals
• Over 2.2 million records
• Links to over 300,000 related full-text articles, as well as abstracts and images from thousands of periodicals
• Over 35,000 images
• Substantive narrative profiles averaging 3,000 words in length
Indexes current, readily available reference sources, as well as the most important retrospective works that cover individuals, both living and deceased, from every field of activity and from all areas of the world.
• Biographical dictionaries and who's whos, which supply information on a number of individuals.
• Subject encyclopedias, which include some biographical entries.
• Volumes of literary criticism, which may contain only a limited amount of biographical information but give critical surveys of a writer's works.
• Indexes, which refer the user to a body of information found elsewhere.