Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Feature Films - Library Catalog
All types of audiovisual materials can be found in the Library Catalog.
- Choose Advanced Search from the Library Catalog tab on the Library home page
- Type feature films in the Search Box; pull down Subject for the field to search.
- Choose the Format type i.e. VHS, VIDEO, and DVD (not shown in pic)
- This will bring up DVDS, VHS tapes and online videos
- Use the CTRL key (PC) and Command key (Mac) to select multiple formats.
- Choose Find to search your topic.
Find Video Materials with the JEWL Search Box
Finding a Specific Video
1. Type the desired title in the search box. i.e. "money driven medicine".
2. Press "Go".
3. "money driven medicine" shows many results. The first two are the specific media titles. The first is a streaming media version; the second is the physical copy DVD.
4. Select the version you wish to use.
5. The dvd is available at the Walker Library Circulation Desk. You'll need the call number to check it out.