Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask Us!Toggle Chat Widget

Borrow & Renew

Borrowing time period, limits, fines and fees, policies, and special users.

Pay Fines and Fees

You may pay online for all overdue book and equipment fines, as well as fees for 3D and poster printing. We are unable to accept payments in person at the library. 

Replacement books – Library books that are 21 days overdue are considered lost. Students will be billed a $75 flat fee ($50 replacement + $25 processing) for each lost item. These fees will be transferred to the Bursar’s Office and reflected on students’ accounts. Students’ fees for replacement books must be paid through the Bursar’s office.

Registering for classes? Please read: 

It normally takes us a complete business day to apply the payment and clear a hold after a library fine is paid. If you need us to clear the hold immediately so you can register or print a transcript, please print the email receipt you receive after you pay the fine. Bring the receipt to the library Circulation desk and we will clear your hold immediately.

1. To pay fines or fees, log in to your Library Account.

2. Next, take note of the amount owed, then find the link to pay library fines and fees at the top of the page.

3. Follow the directions on the next several pages to pay your fees online with a credit or debit card (American Express, Mastercard, or Visa).

Please allow one business day for payments to be applied and for holds to be cleared from your account. If you have questions or need help, call the Circulation Desk at 615-898-2650

Log in to pay fines and fees