Many items can be renewed one or more times. Check Borrowing Policies for details. Renew online up to the day before your due date. After your due date, you will need to bring the item to the library Circulation desk to have it renewed.
1. Go to the your Library Account.
2. Login with your Pipeline username and password OR with your name and library barcode (on the back of your ID card or library card, beginning with 23082).
3. Scroll down the page to see a list of items currently charged to your account.
4. Click on the boxes next to the items you wish to renew, then click the "Renew Selected" button.
5. In the Status column of your renewed items you will see the word RENEWED and a new due date. If this does not occur, your materials were not renewed.